(I forgot to take a picture of the ingredients. I was in a Super Bowl frenzy.)
- 1/2 lb. diced corned beef (bought sliced at the deli counter)
- 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup sauerkraut, drained well
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tbs. ketchup
- 2 tsp. spicy brown mustard
- rye crackers (my mom informed me there's a rye Triscuit)
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a casserole dish. (I used an 8x8 glass Pyrex)
In a medium-sized bowl, mix all ingredients until well blended. Spoon into casserole dish.
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly. Serve warm with crackers.