Thursday, April 16, 2009

Update

I said my mom's heart surgery would be today, but they actually took her yesterday, which was good because the waiting was terrible. I just want this over with and her to be healed. I want it to be June.

After waiting for 7 hours to see if she would actually have the surgery yesterday, and then waiting for the 5 hour surgery to end, the doctor finally came out and told us it went well. Then they let us see her about an hour after the surgery even though she wasn't awake and probably won't be until sometime today. I think that was a mistake. I won't go into graphic detail (mostly for my own sake), but it was horrific. It was the first time I cried during this whole thing.

And now I need my memory erased.

Humongous thank you to all of you friends and family that have been calling and texting and visiting. Your love and support mean the world to me and my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment