Wednesday, June 24, 2009

3 Things I'm Loving

1. Burt's Bees Lip Balm

via

I'm one of those girls that has an unnatural attachment to Chapstick. I have a tube in my purse, in my nightstand, in my car, in our travel bag, etc. I'm a step away from wearing it on a chain around my neck. And I don't just do one little swipe across the lips. I go around and around like a nutcase. But, in doing a little research about the environment and healthy products, it turns out Chapstick isn't all that good for you due to the petroleum. So I've switched to Burt's Bees, and I actually like it better. It tingles unlike Chapstick and it tastes better.

2. Trader Joe's Garlic Naan



So garlicky and delicious. And it takes one minute in the oven. One minute! A little butter on top, and yes ma'am!

3. Petunia Face

You must go to this blog if you haven't read it. Susannah is so funny, and where and how she finds the pictures she uses is a wonder. Start with this post and just try not to spit all over your computer screen.

1 comment:

  1. I love all those things too! (You aren't secretly stalking me, are you?)

    : ) I love the garlic naan with lentils cooked in TJ's curry simmer sauce. It's so good. : )

    ReplyDelete