Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What day is it?

Was it me that was just talking about our beautiful weather last week?


It has been raining here non-stop for days. Torrential rain. Thunder and lightening. There's a river running down our street and I'd bet money that our pool is going to overflow despite our attempts to pump it out. One of the weathermen actually called it "epic rain." LOL! We Southern Californians do go into a tizzy when it rains. But there was a tornado in Orange County, so that's serious.

I've barely been outside of my pajamas let alone the house, so I should have tons of projects to show you, but I got nothin. Mostly I've been reading, drinking tea, watching Tivo'd shows, trying to figure out my new Droid phone with little success, and taking way too many pictures of Bean.


I have a bunch of half started things around the house, so my plan is to finish a couple today to post tomorrow. I've got on my trusty pjs, I'm putting on my music, and I'm getting to work!


P.S. This Golden Globes fashion recap is hilarious!

3 comments:

  1. Hey I have barley been out of my pj's as well. My Mom and I have been stuck in the house with a 2 1/2 year old. YIKES!!!!! That will make anyone go crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls get out of your pj's! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. My pjs are my favorite outfit. Hope you're surviving the rain!

    ReplyDelete