Friday, January 15, 2010

For Moi?


The very sweet Kristen at Miss Prissy Paige gave me a blog award! Her blog is one of my daily reads, so thank you Kristen! So now, I'm supposed to share some things about myself. She did 25 things, but I'd be writing this post in 2011 if I had to think of 25 things, so I'll do 10.
  1. I'm obsessed with real car chases on tv, and we get a lot of them here. If the news starts showing one, I will sit there with my mouth open and watch it until it's over...hours sometimes. I'm riveted.
  2. When I'm looking at magazines somewhere I always grab one from the back because I don't like it when they've been touched a lot. It has nothing at all to do with germs, I just prefer a "fresh" magazine.
  3. I really only like American Idol for the bad singers, but then I end up covering my eyes and ears in embarassment for them.
  4. I have phone phobia. I hate talking on the phone. I'm filled with a sense of dread when it rings.
  5. I'll only write with black pens if I have a choice.
  6. My favorite seasons have always been Fall and Winter because I like cooler temperatures, but now that we have a pool, I'm really looking forward to Summer.
  7. I really wish ice cream was a health food.
  8. I don't get the Twilight thing. I just don't. And don't even get me started on Kristen Stewart. Ick.
  9. I failed my driving test the first time, but I'll swear I'm the best driver ever.
  10. Call me un-American, but I really dislike the Olympics, especially the Winter ones. I think it's boring and it dominates the tv for months.
  11. I guarantee I'll think of 10 better things the second I hit "Publish" on this post.

I'm not tagging anyone this time, because I'm fairly certain all the blogs I read daily have done it before. But if you're reading this, share something about yourself in the comments! I love learning more about blog (and real-life!) friends!

3 comments:

  1. I do the exact same thing with magazines too. If I see want I want to buy, I'll flip through the front copy and then purchases the back one. Too funny! Thanks for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the magazines as well, but not the phone thought! :D Thanks for sharing info about yourself, it's a great way of getting to know you even more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm totally with you on the phone phobia thing!

    ReplyDelete