Thursday, July 2, 2009

Mail Hog

I'm obsessed with getting the mail for some reason. We have a mail slot in our door instead of a mailbox (which is something that took some getting used to for me. When I first moved in it would scare the crap out of me if I was in the living room when it came.), and if Mark and I walk into the house together I always yell, "Let me get the mail!" I just have to see it first. I never said I was normal.

And 95% of the time it's a huge stack of bills and some ads. But how delightful is it when a lovely little package arrives?

I've mentioned that I was one of the winners of Rachel at Heart of Light's "Pay It Forward" giveaway, and last week this little bundle of goodness arrived...



It's one of her beautiful ruffle headbands (tutorial on her site), a set of adorable notecards, and a pad for keeping track of the week's menu and grocery list. How much did I score!?! I love handmade treats! And check out her blog if you haven't already...it's beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment