Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Under $15 Love

I've picked up a few little decorative odds and ends for the house recently that I love and they're all so cheap, so I thought I'd share.

This little acrylic cup from Target was $1.49. WHAT!? Could it be any cuter or cheaper? I knew it was just the thing to hold pens on my little desk in our master bedroom.

This bookend is from Home Goods and was $9.99. It's onyx and that sucker is heavy. I keep imagining dropping it on my foot for some reason. Sometimes I get a thought in my head and I can't stop playing it. Should I be medicated? Maybe. Either way, I'm not touching that thing again.
This porcelain feather plate is from Kohl's and was $9.99. I have it holding jewelry in my closet.


I don't know why I love this frame so much, but I LOVE it! Like dropped everything, had to have it. It was $12.99 from Cost Plus, and it's on our living room mantle holding a picture of us on our first anniversary.


Finally, this little cup was another must have. It was $3.99 from Home Goods, made in France, and I love the pretty little butterfly detail on it (kind of hard to see in the pic). You also get a glimpse of our recently re-done master bath here. There's a full post on that coming soon.


If you've found something awesome and cheap lately, please share! I love finding new little things for the home.

No comments:

Post a Comment